Offering professional and quality chemical and toll blending services, Hill Chemical is entrenched in multiple industries including food, agricultural (including citrus), janitorial , industrial laundry and automotive. If you need to fill an 8 oz. bottle, drum or entire tanker, we are capable of handling your request. With the convenience of our location, our delivery service and rail access at our back door, we can fulfill nearly every service request.
We specialize in providing solutions to meet your individual chemical needs. You can choose from our extensive list of established formulas or allow us to create a custom blend for private labeling purposes. Hill Chemical is your one source for dry and/or custom blending and packaging, and can accommodate most configurations and sizes. If you have a specific need or require specialty materials for water treatment, pollution control, mining or any other proprietary application, we can assist in providing the right products to solve your need.
Not only is your product important to us, we go the extra mile to ensure the highest level of quality control. We measure our tanks with scales for accuracy, and at night, every piece of equipment, chemical and container is under full lock and key in our warehouse for safety.
Our Services Include:
- Fully Sprinklered / Racked
- Import / Export
- Food Grade
- Rack Space
- Compatible Product Storage
- Rail Unloading
- Liquid Blending – capabilities range from lab size up to 5,000 gallon batches
- Dry Blending – capabilities range up to 4,800 pound batches
- Carpet Cleaners
- Pressure Washing Cleaners
- Transportation Cleaners
- Food Cleaners
- Industrial Blending – dry and liquid products available and customizable
- Packaging – fulfillment for pints, quarts, gallons various drum sizes, totes and tank trunks
- Sampling – ability to provide a chemical sample for your potential customer
- Shipping – our shipping department is Haz-Mat certified for ground, air and sea transportation
- Bulk – we can accept bulk delivery and re-package into drums or totes and ship to your desired location
- Convenience – we have railroad services at our back door, and can receive and deliver via tank trucks